Friday 23 March 2012

The Willow Tea Rooms

I am aching to go on holiday again. Nothing big or fancy or far-flung, just a short two day break from real life. Unfortunately, real life is rather pressing at the moment (isn't it always). In the absence of an actual break, I decided to relive my recent holidays by taking a trip through my photos. It reminded me that I had yet to post these images from our visit to both Willow Tea Rooms while in Glasgow.  

We arrived in Glasgow just before lunchtime, and discovered that the Willow in Sauchiehall Street was just a short stroll from our hotel, so headed there to fill up and warm up. 
The holiday ended just as it begun, with a visit to the Willow Tea Rooms, this time at Buchanan Street. If you're ever there, I suggest you try for a table in the blue-tinged Chinese Room, so much more atmospheric!

No comments:

Post a Comment