Friday 25 February 2011

Hot Stuff

When I stumbled across this spicy tofu recipe by Yotam Ottolenghi last week, I just knew I HAD to try it. I happen to be one of those people that actually enjoy tofu (and don't you dare call me a hippy!), and this recipe also called for plenty of butter and spice - both of which I also happen to be a fan of!
Be warned though, this recipe is plenty spicy, so you'll need loads of white rice (and maybe a glass of water handy) to help diffuse the heat. We added about amount of pepper called for, and only used 6 chillies, and still ended up tearing and sniffling. Click here for the recipe.  


3 comments:

  1. I also happen to enjoy tofu, and that looks insaaaanely good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, insaaaaanely good describes it perfectly, it's definitely worth the sniffling and tearing!

    ReplyDelete