Wednesday 12 May 2010

Hermitage

Am supposed to be writing a short article about Lausanne for work, but I don't really know anything about it, and I need to procrastinate, so I'm procrasti-blogging instead. For some reason, the word 'Lausanne' just makes me think of a cheesy country song or something...'Lou's Anne'....with a huge drawl. 
Anyway, I can post this now that the banner pictured above has arrived at its intended destination. I made it for Ari and her manfruit (and 'Hello' to Wally too!) as a housewarming gift...except I took so long to get around to making it that this gift was probably rather tepid when it arrived. Sorry, dudes. 

Why 'Hermitage'? Because that's what they call their place, dummy! Anyway...back to Lausanne...

Edit: Heehee, did you know there's a resort by Lausanne called 'Ouchy'? I know it's not really pronounced 'Ouch-eeeeee' like you're in pain, but I don't care. I'm gonna say it like that anyway. Don't destroy my dreams!

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! I think I need to go to Ouchy!! (And for the record I am procrasti-blog-reading).

    Love the banner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also found out that Ouchy hosts lots of extreme sports competitions, so I'm sure you'll be hearing lots of 'Ouchy' noises when you're there!

    ReplyDelete