Tuesday 16 February 2010

Everything Must Go!

Help a girl out - the lease on my current flat runs out at the end of March, and I'm in the midst of looking for new flats, and packing frantically. And I've discovered that I own lots of stuff...I swear I didn't even buy some of that stuff, they just appeared, like leprechauns. 
Anyway, I'm listing a few items on my blogshop, in the hopes that I'll sell them before I move and won't have to pack them up. I've got a couple pairs of shoes up there now, and I'll be posting a few other items soon, so please keep checking back over the next few weeks to see if there's anything that may suit you. 
I've also got a whole stack of minty green bias binding, so I'm listing them in 10 metre packs in my Etsy and Artfire shops. I'll be happy to sell more than 10 metres at a time too, should you guys need it.
So, while it's not really an 'Everything Must Go' sale, I certainly would like to get rid of some stuff before I move, and I would be sooooo grateful to you guys if you'd just help me spread the word. 

Anyway, speaking of Etsy, I've been hard at work on a 'Spring/Summer' collection, and more capes, so keep an eye out!

P.S. If you're in the London area and would like to meet up to receive an item instead of paying for postage, just drop me an email and we can work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment